During the Fall we offer several training options for improving your game. Some of these training sessions are conducted in Fort Worth at the LBA Skill Development Lab located at St. Paul Lutheran Church and School. In addition, this year we are also offering group skill training in the Dallas area at the IAD facility in Carrollton, TX. The program details are listed below.
Private/Small Group Training Sessions
- Private and small group sessions can cover anything from basic fundamentals for the player just starting out, all the way to advanced basketball concepts for the more experienced player looking to fine tune their game and get to the next level.
- This is extensive and comprehensive training focusing on basic fundamental basketball skills and developing those skills towards more advanced and challenging progressions.
- During the group training session, players will get the opportunity to apply the skills developed to practical situations facilitating transfer to game incorporation.
- This training will be offered on Monday evenings, Saturday mornings and most Sunday afternoons at times indicated on our training calendar.
- Training will be conducted in Fort Worth at St. Paul Lutheran Church: 1800 West Freeway, Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Limited Enrollment: Grades 6 and up
Current Training Rates:
- Private: $45/hr
- Partner: $40/hr/player
- Small Group: $35/hr/player
IAD C2E Group Skill Training (Commit 2 Excel)
- This is a special training program for advanced male and female players committed to excelling in their Fall training period.
- This training will be offered Tuesdays 7:30 to 9:00 PM and Thursdays from 7:00 to 9:00 PM
- Training will be conducted at the Integrated Athletic Development (IAD) facility located at: 2800 N. Interstate 35E, Carrollton, TX 75007
- Enrollment is limited to ensure quality instruction and corrective feedback.
- $30 for 1st hour or $40 for the extended session
Check our Training Calendar to find the training session of interest, then contact us at (817) 846-7993 to schedule your session